January 23, 2011

Piles of Files & Projects

It's been a busy month as I've been trying to decrease the amount of piles on my work table. Unfortunately not enough of those piles are beading piles. I'm getting ready for the Tucson Gem shows, a San Diego Bead Society presentation and workshop.

Technology has caught up with me and my old acetate overhead slides are no longer any good for presentations. Guess I'm going to learn how to do a Power Point presentation. It also means that I've got to do all new photographs of the material and examples.
I'll be talking about Bead Crochet in general and my work in particular. That will be followed by an intermediate Bead Crochet workshop; Dimensional Bead Crochet. That means kits will have to be made up.

I'm looking forward to the Gem shows as I'll have a chance to go bead buying and also catch up with a lot of different beading people. It's fun to touch base with all of the creative people, even if it's only once a year. I'll keep you posted as to what I find and what's new and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment