May 1, 2015

Back to usefulness

A couple of years along now with a diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis, I am back to being semi-useful, functional. Sixty eight years of a very active lifestyle changed to one where I have to carefully plan what and where I am going to do day by day.  Medications have helped enough so that I can enjoy my beads once again.  I won't bore you with any of the details, but my blog posts will probably be sporadic.


It's hard to believe that in 25 years I've gone from this.....




 to this ....






"The evolution of my bead hoarding"








3 comments:

  1. I'm pleased you're back to some level of usefulness. Rheumatoid arthritis is an awful thing to have.

    Love your bead hoard. Mine keeps growing, along with my embroidery hoard. If only I could work up things as quickly as I can buy them.

    All the best
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to giggle. I am right there with you as far as the collection of beads. I am so envious of your storage system. It is just wonderful. Judith, I am glad you are getting some quality to your days and the medications are working as best they can. It is good to "see" you on the web and know you are doing as OK as one can do with rheumatoid arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy9:36 AM

    I am 53 and am trying to deal with RA. I too have to plan day by day,meds help but not always. Life is so much better with beads. The more beads I have, the happier I am. Thanks for the inspiration and your beading system is awesome.

    ReplyDelete