December 8, 2005

Gilmer Getaway - ending

Day 11 & 12:
Things are winding down and people are starting to leave. Becky has gone, Jackie is packed, Bev is packing and I'll go Saturday morning. It was one of the most fruitful Getaway's as each of us finished more projects than we usually do. Some of the things we did are shown here.

"Sleve Art" Purses
Bev's on left, mine on right







Jackie's bright and bold purses









Marcie's "pretty in blue"







My "large ball" necklaces







More felted balls - they are fun to do!

2 comments:

  1. You do like those chunky-funky necklaces, don't you? Great thing about the felt - it won't give you neck strain!

    My big felting project for the holidays is a portrait of my sister & brother-in-law's cat. Shhh! It's a secret. I'll be posting pictures of it after the holidays. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time didn't we.
    The needle felting was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete