July 18, 2009

Art Bead needed

I've had this project sitting in the background for a couple of years now and have not come up with a focal bead(s) to finish what I see in my mind.




I love the colors in these birds by H.G.L Reichenbach. Several years ago I purchased 6 mm dotted black & white glass beads that when crocheted into a rope remind me of the rooster plumage.

What I have not been able to find is an Art bead or beads in the red, yellow and maybe blue colors that would compliment the crocheted rope.
.
.
It needs to be big, bold and bright. It (or they), along with the black & white rope need to give one the feel of the rooster in colors.
.
I could use one large center bead or a center bead and two slightly smaller beads in glass or polymer clay. Large holes (8 mm to 10 mm) would be a plus but are not necessary.
.
Is anyone up to the challenge? I'd need digital submissions if you think you have something that would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment