March 25, 2011

Bead Room Clean Out

Bead Crochet Kit Sale at $33.50



I have a dozen kits left from workshops that I'm putting up for special sale. The original kits were $38 and I'm offering the leftovers for $33.50 with free shipping. Each kit has instructions, beads, 10 yds. polyester thread, big-eye needle & safety pin. They will easily make an 8" bracelet.


That said, each one is a different colorway and there is only one of each.

#1 - SOLD #457 dk bronze Magatama with dk bronze 8/0


#2 - SOLD #457 dk bronze Magatama with matte black 8/0


#3 - SOLD dk bronze Magatama with blue iris 8/0


#4 - SOLD #2001 matte gunmetal Magatama with nickle 8/0


#5 - SOLD #2001 matte gunmetal Magatama with gunmetal 8/0


#6 - SOLD #2001 matte gunmetal Magatama with tawny gray 8/0


#7 - SOLD#142F matte smoky Trs Amethyst Magatama with G/L dk lavender 8/0


#8 - SOLD #142F matte smoky Trs Amethyst Magatama with Toho trs pink/gold hybrid 8/0


#9 - SOLD #470 permanent silver Galavanized Magatama with matte black 8/0


#10 - SOLD #401F matte black Magatama with nickel 8/0


#11 - SOLD #401F matte black Magatama with matte light cream 8/0


#12 - SOLD #401F matte white Magatama with matte black 8/0


As an added incentive, each order will also contain a raised spiral bead crochet kit, color of my choice. I've got to clean out bits and pieces that have been accumulating over the past couple of years.


I will only take PayPal as payment.


email me with your wants - First come, first served.... .... I'll let you know if it's still available with a total.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! I guess I am late on this one. I would be very interested in 457 dk bronze Magatama with dk bronze 8/0 if it becomes available again. I'll email you :)

    ReplyDelete