September 21, 2006

Bead Retreat - take II

My Son-In-Law saved me by pointing out that if I'd lost my photos more than once I should have file recover software beyond what Windows gives you. - sigh, after three camera card deletes it was cheap at $70 bucks. I now have the photos back to share with you

.


I knew I was in the right place when I drove in and saw the two "Beads" license plates and Ellen walking down the lane in front of our cabin.


.


We had a beautiful setting for the retreat. It was hard to stay inside and bead.

.

A bunch of people took every advantage to be outside and bead on the porch during the day.

.

.

Those who stayed inside had plenty of room to spread out and work on their projects.

.

.

Here is our Birthday girl in her crown. I think if there had been an award to the most hours staying up to bead, Pam would have won it hands down.

.

.

.

Pat and her wire wrapped coke can... Would you have bid on this item on eBay?

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment