April 30, 2010

CraftEdu is launched



Virtual workshops - what could be better than taking a class right from your computer? There is a great range of worldwide, well known, instructors in all aspects of crafting, including beadwork. I've already seen some that interest me. You might want to check out the offerings.

.
This is a beta launch with more to come as things get settled in. I've got a couple of workshops up with more planned once I get back to NH and have the time to work them up. It's a lot of work and I've had to twist my mind with new technology. I've spent hours talking to myself, or rather to my computer with a microphone. Seems weird to just be talking into thin air.
.

here's a link to CraftEdu

here's a link to My Gallery
.
.
If there are any workshops that you would like me to do in this format, please let me know and I'll most certainly consider them.
.


1 comment:

  1. Looks very interesting, and I love that they offer free classes! I was looking at Jean Campbell's free beginning peyote class so that I can check out your speed peyote class. I took the free sample of your bead crochet class, and even though I know it already, I'm tempted to buy! Think you did a great job and I love your gallery. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete