October 9, 2007

Bead Journal - non progress

September's page is started, which means that I now have 2 month's "in the works" and it's already October! Am I behind or what? So, should I start October's also and have a whole 3 month's worth of work in progress?

This one will celebrate September's Harvest Moon; rich, large glowing orb that came up over the trees and was showcased in my bedroom window. The goldstone cab was purchased years ago in New Orleans and has a small chip on one edge. I like that tiny dip in the overall symmetry. I think I'm going to let this one just grow as I bead around the cab - no plans, no design, just letting the beads talk their way to what it wants to be.

3 comments:

  1. Behind or ahead, your work is lovely and well worth waiting for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful harvest moon rising. I'm still working on my September page, too! -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cab and I just know the rest of your page will be wonderful, too . . .


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete