June 19, 2007

Bead Journal - June progress report

After driving 5,000 miles from my winter studio in Arizona to my summer studio in New Hampshire .... I've not had time to actually bead my June page. However, I did do my backing card, which talks about a Trip or Journey - the focus of this month's journal. The bead backing is cut and outlined and I collected all of these neat things on the trip to include. The problem is going to figure out how to fit them onto a small format with some being on a cord embellishment. I guess I'd better get the needle flying now.

2 comments:

  1. How fun, I started doing a few ATC's about a month ago. I am surprised how many beaders also do ATC's. I have given away a few of them but haven't collected any yet.I look forward to seeing your work. I visted your webpage and just loved everything I saw. I can't help myself beads just send me into a spin and seeing them done up so beautifully spins me even harder.
    Sunni
    who lives all year in New Mexico but travels to Florida, Utah and AZ at least once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how you incorporate the bead page with the ATC. I'm new to ATC's so I don't know too much about the various ways to do them.

    ReplyDelete